Monday, May 18, 2015

Time Squeeze

          I have a busy two weeks ahead of me. A book that is almost 500 pages to have read by Thursday, a powerpoint/ speech, some movies to read and type responses to them, a paper about a book I read, and a few tests. And to top that all off, I have baseball every day this week. So I need to get crackin'. Yeah this does sound pretty bad, but I brought this upon myself by procrastinating. I am someone who waits and gets it done last minute instead of getting ahead. It is a bad system, but I get a huge feeling of accomplishment when I get a lot of things done in a short amount of time. My dad does not like this. He is a Type A person who is on task and very scheduled. Not me, I am a Type B person who is relaxed and puts things off. We argue about my work ethic all the time, but I still get things done and am doing quite well in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment