Monday, May 18, 2015

Is My Music Wrong?

          I enjoy music. I listen to it while doing homework, sleeping, riding in a car, and when I'm just chillin'. I don't listen to a lot of Christian music. I have listened to it so much that I have lost interest in it. I am more into alternative like Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco. It doesn't glorify God like Christian music does and it doesn't put him down, but I still feel like it's wrong to listen to it. As a Christian, I should be listening to fulfilling music, but I don't like that stuff. Is it wrong that I am listening to other music? I don't want to listen to Christian music because it does not appeal to me, but am I sinning for doing so? I have wondered about this for a while and I don't know what to do. I don't want to give up my music, but I also don't want to go against what God wishes for me. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment